What is Zoho and what does it do?
Zoho Features at a Glance
- Contact Management – Zoho keeps all relevant contact information including social feeds in one accessible location so you can stay current with prospects.
- Sales Pipeline Management – Create a comprehensive view of all your sales activities with intuitive dashboards and customizable reports.
- Project Management – Manage projects on the go using Planning, Time Tracking, Reporting, Wiki, Forums and many more tools. Receive updates on your smartphones via Zoho mobile apps.
- Social Marketing – Post campaigns on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn in the form of links, images, and status messages and use advanced tools to track the interest generated.
- Social Network for your company – Zoho Connect lets employees interact, get things done and remain updated securely, all in one place.
- Email Marketing – Craft visually attractive emails from customizable templates to kick-start your email marketing efforts and measure results.
Zoho CRM Compared to it’s Rivals
Zoho CRM vs Sage
Zoho CRM vs Goldmine
Zoho CRM vs Dynamics
Zoho CRM vs Act
Zoho CRM vs Salesforce
Zoho CRM vs Sugar